Mallorca has it all: a spectacular coastline and gorgeous beaches, a proliferation of ancient sites and castles, a stylish capital and an arresting mountainous interior peppered with picturesque villages, hiking trails and abundant wildlife. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Mallorca with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Mallorca into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and festivals.
– Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Mallorca’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of La Seu, Castell de Bellver, FundaciÃ³ Pilar i Joan MirÃ³, La Granja, Valldemossa, SÃ³ller Valley, Monestir de Nostra Senyora de Lluc, PenÃ¬nsula de Formentor, AlcÃºdia and Coves del Drac
– Mallorca’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including walks and drives, children’s activities and things to do for free
– A laminated pull-out map of Mallorca, plus five colour area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Mallorca’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Spain.