The definitive guide to Cornwall. A visual feast – like no other guidebook!
In this Cornwall guide book, experienced West Country writer, photographer and Cornwall resident, William Fricker, provides his opinion on this wonderful area of England. Offering a unique perspective on this well-travelled area of Britain, William reveals little-known corners of Cornwall that will delight and surprise.Â
- Discover the best beaches – for swimming, lazing about and surfing
- Explore the best harbours – for fresh seafood, day-trips, cafes and restaurants
- Experience a full range of activities – from surfing and exploring the coast path to visiting gardens and film/tv locations for Doc Martin, Poldark, Rosamund Pilcher
- Enjoy a wide range of interesting and quirky places to stay – from camp sites, to farmhouse B&Bs, to coastal inns and boutique hotels
- Immerse yourself in the best variety of eateries – from sea-view cafes, to country inns, to tearooms and fish restaurants
- Includes over 300 photographs and illustrations really bringing your trip to life before you’ve even left home
Here is a refreshing and enlightening take on what Cornwall has to offer visitors and locals alike. All entries are chosen on merit, and what they have in common is that extra Something Special.
A visual feast – like no other guidebook!