- Over 700 illustrations and step-by-step procedures aimed at the DIY enthusiast.
- What to look for when buying a used vehicle.
- How to renovate bodywork and chassis, including the renewal of major panels, repainting and removing the body from the chassis.
- How to remove and dismantle an engine, overhaul the clutch and separate the transfer box from the main gearbox.
- How to remove and refit the front axle, renovate the steering and overhaul the brakes.
- Now to maintain the electrical system.
- How to remove and refit the dash panel, the seats, fit carpet and soundproofing.
- Appendices of suppliers and useful contacts.