With its idyllic hilltop villages, historic cities, coastal towns, and stunning natural landscapes, Spain is the perfect destination for a leisurely road trip. It’s yours to explore with Road Trips Spain, our redesigned and newly updated guide containing 25 drives across the country, from the spectacular rocky coastline of Mallorca to the rolling vineyards of Rioja.
Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals Spain at its best: spectacular sights, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
– 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
– A laminated pull-out road map of Spain helping you navigate with ease
– Walks, activities and delightful detours to do along the way
– The best local experiences alongside our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat, and shop
– Practical information: rules of the road, detailed directions, and driving tips
– Covers Galicia, Catalonia, Granada, Mallorca, Ibiza, and more
– A fresh new design: Road Trips is an exciting new take on the DK Eyewitness Back Roads series, redesigned and fully updated.