Vine-covered slopes, rugged peaks, gorgeous beaches, colonies of penguins and the culture and cosmopolitanism of one of Africa’s most vibrant cities – welcome to Cape Town and the Winelands. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Cape Town and the Winelands with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cape Town and the Winelands into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best parks and reserves, places to eat, shops and festivals. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
– Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of the Cape Town and the Winelands’ must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Company’s Garden, V&A Waterfront and Robben Island, District Six Museum, the Castle of Good Hope, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Groot Constantia Wine Estate, Simon’s Town and Boulders Beach, the Cape of Good Hope and Stellenbosch
– Cape Town and the Winelands’ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including family activities and things to do for free
– A laminated pull-out map of Cape Town and the Winelands’, plus five full-colour area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness South Africa.