With fun by the bag-load, this is the hilarious follow-up picture book to Who Pooed in My Loo?Â andÂ Who Made that Smell? Shh…Don’t Tell!
This morning I got in a terrible muddle.
I walked in the kitchen and stepped in a puddle.
A puddle quite yellow?! Oh no! Could it be?!
A puddle I’m ever so certain was WEE!
When a little boy steps in a puddle that’s most definitely wee, he starts imagining who might have done it. Was itÂ …
With every idea more exciting than the next, he can’t wait to find the culprit. But who could it be?
- A hilarious book for all children who love to laugh.
- Includes loads of children’s favourite animal and magical creatures, from dinosaurs and heroes to witches, dragons and SHARKS!
- Bestselling author Lucy Rowland and smash-hit illustrator Mike Byrne join forces to serve up a super funny follow-up to Who Pooed in My Loo and Who Made that Smell? Shh…Don’t Tell!
- Perfect for fans of The Wonky Donkey, Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop and I Need a New Bum
- A toilet training book with a difference – with brilliantly funny illustrations that will capture every child’s imagination and a story that will leave them giggling with glee