This enchanting treasury of all things tarot for readers aged 11 and up gives a fascinating insight into the history, secrets and practice of tarot.
Featuring a foil-detailed cover, a ribbon marker and stunning illustrations, Young Oracle Tarot reveals for young oracles-in-training what tarot is, how to read the cards for themselves and for others, and how this ancient mystical practice can be used for self-reflection, self-care, problem-solving, and much more.
For hundreds of years, people have sought answers to life’s big questions in tarot cards. This book will help young truth-seekers use the cards to navigate their own trials and triumphs, from family life, friendships and relationships, to school, work and health.
Everything readers need to get started on their tarot journey is contained in Young Oracle Tarot, starting with the rich history behind the cards and flowing forward to how they can be used today when relating to ourselves and to others, with simple card explanations and guidance for completing different readings.
The book includes:
- A timeline of tarot through the ages
- Examples of how today’s young readers can make the most of tarot
- Tips on how to conduct personal readings and reading for others
- Explanations of all the cards in the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, as well as information on other decks
- Guidance on how to practice 1-card daily readings, 3-card draw readings, and Celtic Cross readings
- A glossary of mystical terms
This magical guide will initiate readers into a powerful global tradition and empower tweens and teens to trust their intuition, recognise their strengths and talents, and reflect on and process situations and problems that are important to them.